- 16 oz. Penne pasta
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3-4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed OR garlic salt (I do a spoonful of crushed garlic)
- 1 Tbsp. pepper (I used about half of this)
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 lb. bacon, crumpled
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) Lawry’s mesquite marinade with lime juice
- Place chicken in crock pot with bottle of marinade on low for 6 hours.
- Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool a little bit, and shred (I pull it apart).
- Set this aside.
- About a half-hour before serving, boil the pasta.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon.
- Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir through.
- Sprinkle a little bit more shredded parmesan cheese on top.